The holidays are the hardest time of the year to eat healthy. With Thanksgiving coming up this month, many of us will overindulge on turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and many more delicious foods. Thankfully, there are several ingredients that can support your digestion health and overall wellness this holiday season.
This year, your Thanksgiving does not need to lead to a food coma. Here are some tips and tricks for healthy and happy holiday festivities:
- Cook low-calorie Thanksgiving recipes
- Plan some outdoor fun before dinner with your friends and family
- Consume reasonable-sized portions
- Eat slowly
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- After dinner, play some fun board games with your loved ones instead of sitting on the couch looking at your phone or the TV.
The pros of probiotics
Probiotics are living microorganisms that can be consumed through fermented foods or supplements. When taken in sufficient amounts, they help restore the natural balance of gut bacteria. A healthy digestive system has been known to have a beneficial impact on several functions of the body, including immunity and mental clarity. As a result, the following health benefits may occur: weight loss, digestive health, improved immune function and more.
Our Bio-Pro 50 formula can help improve the number of beneficial bacteria in your gut, which is adversely affected by eating processed foods or added sugars.