Top 8 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Omega-3 Fish Oil
Omega 3 is a popular dietary supplement, no doubt about it. But do you know how to get the most out of the Omega-3 goodness?
Here are 8 tips to maximize the impact of Omega 3
1. Take our Omega-3 Fish Oil every day consistently. Try not to skip a day from taking this product. Your body and health will thank you.
2. Stay physically active. Physical activity is closely related to heart health, brain health, joint flexibility and mobility, blood pressure, bone health and more. Make sure you are active and you will help your body take the most out of this supplement.
3. Eat high nutrition value food. Nowadays it is very easy to eat unhealthy food. But if you want to maintain good overall health, your nutrition habits are the most important of all daily activities. Make sure your nutrition provides essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and fuel.
4. Stay mentally active. You've heard the saying "use it or lose it" and it's especially true when it comes to your brain. Research indicates the brain is capable of learning and retaining new facts and skills throughout life, especially with frequent intellectual stimulation. Intellectual curiosity, pursuit of education, even games, reading and learning new activities are all fun and easy ways to exercise your mind.
5. Get enough sleep. We can't stress enough how important it is for your body to rest and recover from all your daily activities (this includes physical, mental and seamless activities that happen inside your body).
6. Get social! And we don't mean facebook or twitter. Talk to friends, family members, co-workers, etc. Research shows that staying socially engaged with other people stimulates your well-being, your mood, and strengthens your overall health.
7. Work on your stress levels. Stress can cause serious damage to your health. If you have a lot of stress, you need to work on lowering your stress levels immediately. The easiest way is to dedicate 2-3 hours per week to do something you love (play with your kids, go ride a bike, swim in a pool, etc) - and make sure there are no interruptions during this time. The key is to get rid of all disturbing and negative thoughts from your mind and give it a rest.
8. Avoid consuming high amounts of salt and sugar. These 2 are responsible for many health problems. It may not cause a lot of impact if you sit down and consume a lot of it today, but it will over the long term. Avoid salt and sugar as much as possible to maintain a healthy body.